Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The Night My Sanity Flew Out The Window

This has been one of the night. When my Sanity slipped out of my control and flew out the window. I can see It now, sitting in the tree by the window. Looking at me. Mocking at my despair.

So what a girl have to do in situation like this. I can't just sit here, hopeless. I have to make myself look busy. That maybe, just maybe, It get bored for loosing my attention and will fly back.

Hey, I can pretend to make the so called Weblog that seems to be so popular to so many (in)sane people out there. What a brilliant idea!

For sure it will poke It's curiosity and It just have to come back to check on what I'm doing. Than when It's too engross in reading my brilliant thought, I will grasp It's tail and clap It's wings. I will open my mouth widely, never mind the yelling and the struggling, and than swallow It with one big gulp. I won't open my mouth again in case It will try to escape again. By than I won't have the need to use my mouth anyway because I will have my Weblog to say my thought.

Hey, don't blame me if it doesn't make any sense. Afterall, I am the girl that lost her Sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home