Tuesday, June 22, 2004

There Is A Reason, Right?

(+) Me just concerned whenever you are upset... no matter what the reason. There is a reason, right??
(-) ...
Don't you know, hon, that your question stopped me dead on my track for a moment. How many time have I silently ask that to myself. Do I have reasons for my depression? Is there a cause for my tantrum? Or maybe I'm just a spoiled little brat that so desperately need attention.

Than I took time to contemplate and to see my self objectively. Well... least as objective as one can do to one self. I try to be as honest as possible in admitting my flaws and meanwhile not being so hard on myself.

Well... Most of the time I do have reason for being upset. Some other time I have no clue what so ever what the hell am I upset about. The one that I know the reason, some are silly and insignificant after I think about it for some time. But others are valid. The one that are valid for me, some may not be valid for you. For those that valid for both of us, some I just don't know how to speak it up.

On second thought, self contemplation is crap and I think I'm just babbling to myself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home