Monday, November 14, 2005

Lost of The Ring

I lost my ring last night :_( Well... to be more precise, I lost my ring sometime between Saturday morning and Sunday night but just realized it on Sunday night when I was about to go to sleep. I immediately went to panic mode and tore down my apartment upside down looking for it for no avail. My only hope is that I lost it somewhere in my apartment and somehow I'll find it again. But if it was lost somewhere outside... :( Stupid me. I didn't even notice it till last night. It was a bit loose lately and instead of putting it on my ring finger, I should've put it on my middle finger.

I love that baby so much. The only jewelry I can stand wearing beside my little button earring (which I wear just so the earring hole won't close down). It's a puzzle ring I bought 2 years ago as a reminder of a special event dear to me.

I really hope I can find it again :( Except for wedding ring, it's the only ring that I ever want. I don't even care for diamond engagement ring (am not a believer on the whole engagement thingy, if you want to get married, than just do it. why waste money and time doing something halfway). Anyway, since I have no clue when will my boyfriend ever want to give me the wedding ring (has always secretly hope that he will ask me to go shopping for wedding ring everytime we pass jewelry store, but of course that never happen and I always end up feeling like a looser), I guess I will be ringless for the time being :( My hand feels naked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home