Monday, December 26, 2005

BANG!

When your car got hit, it's amazing how your brain worked in its quirky little way. The moment I felt the crash when the two metal bodies met, first thing that pop was 'damn, that idiot hit us' followed by 'wish i ate that chocolate'.

No connection between the first thought and the second one. I told you my brain works in a quirky way.

It was pissing rain with heavy wind and all. We're in the highway on the way back to Jakarta from Bandung. The front car hit the brake and fortunately my dad stop the car on time. But not the person driving the car behind us. Fortunately (I'm javanese, and we always, ALWAYS, say fortunately in ALL occasion, no matter how bad things are), my dad still press the car break so the force didn't make multiple crash.

The rear end of the car was badly dented. The luggage door couldn't be open. The damage on the car that hit us are far worst. I'm just grateful no one got hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home