Sunday, March 23, 2008

Old VS New

Long gone my high stress and (not so) high paid job. Welcome homework and (no pay) schooling. The adaptation has been surprisingly easier than I thought. Eventho it's not as relax as I want it to be (we finish school mostly 2-3pm, monday to friday), it's been so refreshing to learn new things everyday instead of keep repeating the same old tasks day after day. 

Long gone my crappy old work laptop (which I hapily return it to my employer). Bye-bye microsoft windows. Helloooo my gorgeous slick no-nonsense mac book. OS X Leopard rock anytime compare to Windows XP and definitely not in the same legion as Windows Vista (which I think is just a nice eye candy but a worst performer than XP. Well done microsoft, you guys have definitely redefine the word 'upgrade'). It did take a few days learning the 'lingo' in mac since this is the first time I ever use one,  involving few curses here and there. But since than it's been smooth sailing. I love my mac!

After long begging and nagging, I finally cave in to hubby request and adopt ourselves two little kitty. And now I can't imagine my life without them. Granted their idiocy and naughtiness drive me crazy sometime, but when they curling up against you and stare you with that two big round eyes, my heart just melt. They're my baby and I love them through all their boofyness.

My life has change shape so much and becoming less and less similar to my old life. I still sometime looking back in awe. I can believe that I actually did it. The life that I used to know can, and has, change. It still hasn't gone to where I want it to be, but it feels like everything go to the right direction. I still have issues I need to resolve, but if anything that the past few months teach me is this, if you patient enough, willing to take the risk to get out of your comfort zone, life can give you a pleasant surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home