Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Total Wreck!

I just received an email from my future mum-in-law. Quote "I don't know how you keep so calm with all these Wedding arrangements. If it were me I think I would be a wreck!"

Calm? ME? CALM???

I'm like this close to scream on top of the building. It's getting more and more difficult to focus on what should I do next. I'M A TOTAL WRECK!!!

Maybe it's my own fault anting to do this by myself without EO. But we're in tight budget since we're paying the wedding by ourself. So spending 5 mill RP for EO seems like such a luxury :( So here I am with my zero wedding knowledge, trying to juggle everything at the same time.

Try to combine western and traditional wedding together. Try to convince your Australian boyfriend that he won't look silly wearing 'kopiah' in his head and that he will need to shake hands to 300 total strangers. Try to convince your parents that the 'normal' way to do wedding may not be 'normal' in the eyes of others and that they shouldn't feel guilty of not inviting Mrs B that they talked like once a year and one time asked to be invited if I'm married.

I can't wait to have the wedding done and over with...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home