Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm a Lucky Person

Let me count the ways... (not in the order of importance)

1. I have a good job. Pays well enough to let me be independent and live comfortably. Gives me a chance to work and travel around the world. Allow me to meet some of the weirdest, wackiest, people from various background and nationality. There are days when I wake up feeling that I just really don't want to go to work today. But there are also days when I look back and I'm so grateful and proud with all the accomplishment, experience and personal growth that I gain so far. If at the end I need to give up this job and risk getting something else, I know I'm well equiped to survive by myself.

2. I have a family that love me. We're definitely not a picture perfect family. In fact, this is the rockiest and coldest condition we ever have. But deep down (tho now it's like you need to dig a lot deeper than usual), we know that we love each other. And whatever crazy-insignificant-yet-principal argument that we have right now, is the result of love. No matter how egocentric it may come across to each other.

3. I have good health (tho loosing few of those extra pounds is definitely most welcome!). What more important is, I have enough common sense to appreciate the beauty of life (only lately my irrational part seems to be in over drive).

4. I have a wonderful human being that, despite knowing the dark side of my -obsessive-selfdestruct-psycho- personality, love me. For who I am, the good and the bad. And he actually want to spend the rest of his life with me.

My life is not perfect. Yes. I kind of have more than I can chew in my plate at the moment. Yes. I seem to loose control of my life. Yes.

But than again, who isn't? Who's in the world that still breathing that doesn't have their own set of problems?

So stop being a self-pity-cry-baby bitch!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home