Friday, July 30, 2004

A 'hello' Test

  Posted by Hello

Title : Eat My ...
Photograper : Sanity INC
Subject : (choose to remain anonymous)
Location : Perth Zoo - 2004
 
Been tweaking this 'hello' thingy since yesterday. I've been trying to find out how to post more than 2 picture in 1 single entry. Haven't manage to do it yet, or maybe they just don't support it. But all and all, it is absolutely cool! Hey, have I mention that it's free? (big grin from cheap person :)
 
Btw, about the above picture, I was aiming that dude for sometime, trying to find the perfect time to snap my camera, and just when I about to hit the button, he turned his back on me. How rude!
 
 

1 Comments:

At 4/8/04 19:49, Blogger Isman H. Suryaman said...

Oh... so that's what the "Send Hello" button does in Picassa. I guess that kinda stretches the limit of human's ignorance (in this case, me).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home