Friday, January 13, 2006

New Year Resolution!

My favorite new year resolution always goes into something like... I will lose X kg of weight this year. Year after year, instead of losing, I always end up gaining a bit more :p Among other resolution were to quit smoking (not fully yet, but definitely not as much as before), to learn photography (bought the SLR camera, but always end up taking it in automatic mode instead of manual), to learn Spanish (still limited to buenos dias and gracias), getting married in 2005 (yeah right!!!), and so on.

So looking back at my disgraceful line of failing hope, I had decided not to have any this year. But I change my mind (see... even my resolution of not having resolution fail!) Now, I decided to try a new style of resolution.

Change one in one month.

I will focus my energy to one specific habit mine every month. At the end of that month, hopefully it will become an effortless part of me. And by the end of 2006, hopefully, I will have 12 new habits that make me a better person.

I will make a post in beginning of each month, deciding on what new habit I want to adopt. And maybe some other post here and there to update the progress.

So now that it begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home