Monday, July 24, 2006

7 more days...

July end in 7 more days. 7. more. days. And than I'll know. He'll know. The end of the road and where it will lead us to.

I've been trying so hard to stay positive. I've try to keep nurturing my hope and believe that everything will be ok eventho there's part of me that just keep thinking of the worst case scenario. I think subconciously that's my way of avoiding total shock should it won't work out. It's like the battle of light and darkness and keeping it balance really has been a challange. But yesterday morning, after the cold phone call, I just break down and cry. And I talk to God and feel connected to God, something I haven't done for long time.

I pray, if it's not meant to be, please give us all strength to end it and strength to move on. I pray, if it's meant to be, please give him strength to do what he needs to do and please let him forgive me for that. And I pray whatever it is, please just let us all have the strength to reach the final conclussion soon.

7. more. days...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home