Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blog 365

It's 11pm and I've been spending hours browsing senseless. A bit unusual for me but that's what happen when hubby ditch me so that he could watch horror movie with his mate. A welcome alone time for me, specially if I have to choose between total control of the remote control and the mobile broadband VS mutant sheep going nuts.

Anyhow, I stumble to Blog 365 where they challenge you to blog for 365 days straight, till the internet explodes! Now I know that I didn't have a good track record in posting regularly nor could I think of anything that can make the internet explode, but it does make me wonder if I can actually do it (the blogging part, not the internet exploding part). 

Not sure if the move from blogging when-I-want-to to blogging-when-i have-to is a good idea or not. But hey, there are many things in my past that I'm not sure if it's good for me or not, and I did them anyway. 

So here I am, going to do this. Not necessarily because I think it will do me good, shape my creativity, train my discipline or anything of that sorts. Only because I'm curious in how long I could last and also in what sort of crap I'll write if I have to do it every single day. 

I just realize that if I wait for 1 more hour to post this, I've done my quota for tomorrow. Hmm... I wonder if it's a good sign that I already think of 'tricking' (read: 'cheating') to make this work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home