Monday, March 24, 2008

The Day I Can Stop Scooping Poo

What better way to start this everyday blogging than a normal everyday mater such as poo. 

Our two devilish kitty that don't seem to understand the word 'no' are actually very good in using their litter. From day one since we took them home, they adapt straight away in using the litter that we provided. They even puke in the litter. Regardless how good they are in using the litter, somebody still have to scoop their poo, clean up the scoop with disinfectant and dust off the scatter litter on the floor. So my hubby morning now start by checking what 'presents' our little 'angels' left and my night end by doing the same thing. I do love our dumber and dumbest, but I can not say that I'm enjoy our new routine. 

And so when I saw this litter kwitter in the pet shop, I was eager to try it out. Imagine, cat that able to use human toilet (or as the oz sometime refer to as the dunny). They won't be able to flush of course, but hey, I choose pushing one button than scooping poo. 

I think I will call this as 'project dunny'...

We starting step 1 today. The litter tray one, which is basically using the litter tray in the shape of toilet seat, is in the toilet floor. They have start using it. It's a lot smaller than their normal litter tray. The kit said to keep your sense of humor during the training. But it didn't say anything about the part when your kitty, because of the smaller disk size, left their 'waste' in the floor instead of the litter. 

Sense of humour my ass...

Sigh... but I'm not willing to give up. Let see how things go the next few days. Hope they can go to the next stage asap. 

One thing for sure, I find a new respect to all the new mums in the worlds. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home