Friday, March 28, 2008

Goodbye Drunken Monkey

From poo to drunken monkey. When I'm trying to blog for quantity over quality (not saying that anything I ever posted qualify as quality writing), I never thought this will be my standard. And I can't even keep up with the quantity. I haven't post anything these last two days.  

Oh well, I try my best. It's not the writing everyday that bother me. It's the logging to blogger everyday that's annoying for me. Since I'm back to school, my main internet access is in uni, inside our classroom with big screen open for all eyes to see. Not really the ideal corner to write anonymous blog. When I'm back home, it's even more difficult to log on since there's always something that need to be done. 

Anyway, enough with excuses. It's the drunken monkey I want to write. 

The drunken monkey picture is what I put as my picture profile since... well... too long to remember. I took that picture from my vacation in Bali. That's Uluwatu temple in the background. Anyone who's been there will definitely remember the naughty-borderline-evil-monkeys. Well this monkey stole the bottle from one of the tourist and drink from it. No animal harm, it's not alcohol, just mineral water. 

I couldn't explain why I use that particular picture for my profile. Maybe I was just drunk and feel a bit monkeyish? I don't know. I AM weird most of the time. 

I think there was once upon a time that I used a picture of baboon red butt that I took from the zoo for my blog profile. 

Anyhow, I think it's time to change. This time, no monkey need to be humiliated, I'm using my own picture. I like it since it's kind of myself and yet kind of not. Hopefully if anyone I know happen to stumble to this simple blog, it'll be different enough for them not to recognize me for certain. And anyone that don't know me could get a glimpse of who's the 'monkey' writing this blog. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home