Friday, July 18, 2008

One of Those Rainy Windy Day

It's been raining since dawn and the weather bureau has given a severe weather warning. 

And yet I'm loving it!

I don't have class today and the next assignment due next Tuesday. And so I'm enjoying this rare freedom of lazing around doing nothing. I'm having my coffee, browsing the internet, my cats sleeping next to me in the couch... What more can I ask :)

It has been half way through the course now. Time sure flies. And I have make a decision to talk to my office next week to ask for a job staring January. A job that will allow me to do my thesis while working. I guess I'm freaking out with my financial condition. The course fee and living cost is eating up my saving. And although I have more than enough, I don't like to eat my safety cushion and the money I save up to buy house one day. Also I feel that I'm ready to go back to work. I have good mental holiday so far, away from the crazy pressure, and so I feel that I can face pressure now without feeling that it sucking me into black hole. 

But now, I am just going to enjoy my coffee and play with my crazy kittens :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home