Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Home Sick

Posted by Hello

Title : The Nose
Photograper : Sanity INC
Subject : Beechcraft Nose on the Propeller Nose

Location :Somewhere on top white montain range - 2004

The Beechcraft 1900D was full. It was such a small plane, I was having problem to put my foot with my bag pack under the seat. And I'm actually a small girl, least compare to most of the people that share the plane with me. I can't pretend to be excited about the trip in the beginning. It's starting winter and they already have snow 3 weeks ago. Being a tropical girl, my body don't like the cold weather very much.

I've been in this small city for 1 week now. I began to appreciate the barren rocky view that surround me. All the trees look naked and even the bushes look white. I had my first snow fall last Friday and made my first snow ball. The guy that I work with teased me, saying that the last time he saw someone making her first snow ball was when he was two years old.

I celebrate my "Ied Fitri" alone, in a place 6100 ft above sea level and 14711 km away from home. I can't remember ever being away from my family during this time of the year. Never have I feel more homesick.

I want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home