Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Missing You

I'm trying so hard not to pick up the phone and dial your number. I know you will be in your office at the moment and I hate to bother you at work. A rule that unfortunately I broke too many time already. And what can I said to you anyway? How can I describe the hollowness in my stomach and the way my heart ache like there's two giant hand squeezing it? Will you understand? Do you feel that way too?

I miss you so much. Always been, but never before reach this stage. Now it start to hurt me physically as well as mentally. My hands cramped for wanting to reach you, hug you and touch you. I try to be strong, but even energizer bunny will run out of battery eventually. I feel so empty and worn out. And I don't know how much longer I can hang on.

"Lonely is a funny thing. It's almost like another person. After a while, it'll keep you company if you'll let it" [Ann Packer - The Dive from Clausen's Pier]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home