Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why of Why of Why Being Married Can Be So Difficult

Specially when you have two very, VERY, stubborn people.

After being married for 1.5+ years, I can already see the pattern of the major things that we fight. Over and over again. 

1. My family. Or more specifically is my family treatment and expectation against him. Which make him feel less valued as a person. My inability to say a blunt 'no' to my parents (sometime) unreasonable demand. Sometime I feel like I'm in a constant russian roulette game. With no body winning. 

2. His alcohol consumption and his smoking. Him accusing me of not understanding the oz culture. Me for accusing him of not being responsible with his health (and we both know I'm right).

Even if we have other small fights, more often than not, it will end up in the above two topics. God, I wish we could learn to communicate better and vent our frustration in a more reasonable way. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home