Monday, January 30, 2006

Crossroad

The last few days have been exceptionally hard. I don't even know how to write it. It's pain beyond pain. Fear beyond fear. And I'm in awe with a new understanding of what one person is capable of. It's something unknown, specially during emotional moment, maybe even to the person itself, not to mention others.

How could a dad choose between his principle and his daughter. How could a woman choose between her husband and her daughter. How could a daughter choose between her parents and her lover. How could a man choose between his lover and his principle.

How could I ever choose. It's pain beyond pain. It's fear beyond fear.

3 Comments:

At 30/1/06 18:26, Blogger Kamlesh Shankar said...

errr...wanna talk about it? Your blog disturbed me. Is there something I can help you with?

 
At 31/1/06 19:51, Blogger Kamlesh Shankar said...

Bollywood movie indeed! But then why do I think those tears your soul's crying are not glycerine-induced? Nyways, you know where to find me if you wanna talk. You can also write to me at kammunicate@gmail.com if ever you feel the need. Take care of yourself. And yeah, it's great to see such resilience...if it is resilience, and not resignation. So, smile. and remember that the darkest nights still have their stars. K.

 
At 7/2/06 17:18, Blogger Sanity INC. said...

You are just the sweetest guy. Never though that a complete stranger, out of nowhere, show the concern and actually willing to hear the babbling of a depressed stranger :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home