Wednesday, January 18, 2006

On Meditation (1)

Progress on my new project, so far so so lah.

I'm having a hard time to increase my now-5min meditation time. Night time turned out to be not good for a very stupid reason, I'm scared that if I got 'intouch' with my 'inner self', when I open my eyes, I will find errr... 'something' (x-file background music on...). I know it's sooo silly and unreasonable, but it's difficult to concentrate if you have constant urge to peek to make sure that nothing's there.

So morning is all I got. The problem is, I'm not a morning person. My morning usually hectic and chaotic, juggling between my excercise, watching tv, breakfast, and preparing myself to go. So 5 minutes of meditating is all that I can seem to squeeze in.

I guess I have to try waking up earlier... Yuck! Long way to go to 20 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home