Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bracknell

I don't know what make me visit this blog after abandoning it almost a year ago. Maybe being alone in a hotel room makes you want to connect. Anything. To anyone. Any virtual invisible soul (read: none) that ever read this blog beside me.

So much have change since I last wrote. Year has changed. Months have passed. I have graduated. Back to work again to the same company and fortunately they let me do something completly different than what I used to do.

Which lead to the why I'm in Bracknell.

Training, training and more training. 1 week in KL followed by 3 weeks in Bracknell. All for the purpose of making my grey matter fatter. Anything to make me a better commodity for the company to sell.

I've been enjoying the trip so far. The last time I was in KL was in 2003. The place change soooo much. I wished that hubby was there, it would be good if we could reminiscing the old time together. It is afterall, the city that brought us together. It's somewhat weird, although I was alone most of the time there, I never felt alone. The old shadows of the past kept me company during my long walks through those places I used to frequent. It was good to met my one of best friend there, seeing her daughter for the first time. It was amazing to see that WN, the crazy fruity girl that used to dragged me from one night club to another, being so motherly and authorative to her baby girl.

And now here I am, in Bracknell. It's a quite little town about 1 hr train away from London. The hotel i'm staying is right in the middle of the town centre. I spent last weekend to visit London. Last time I was there, it was 2002. Took the hop-on-hop-off buss. I don't think I ever could get tired of that big red open roof top bus. I think tomorrow I'll go there again, this time for shopping. Yey!!!

One more week to go. I miss my husband. I miss my smelly cats. I miss home. Eventhough I'm enjoying the trip, I can't wait to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home