Monday, October 26, 2009

Up 3D

Today was a sunny sunday. A luxury after a week of grey weather. I was so looking forward to go to London to spend my last weekend there, taking a long walk by the river Thames, pass London Eye, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey... Only to found out that the train from Bracknell to London wouldn't operate due to rail work.

Bugger!!!

But it's such a georgeous day. Beautiful clear blue sky. How could I be upset for long. So instead of mopping in my hotel room, I took a long walk around the town centre. Enjoying the quite charm of a small town. And than I decide to check out the cinema.

I choosed to watch Up, a Disney/Pixar animated movie. Surely a person choice of movie could be an indication of one maturity? :) In my defence, it's in 3D format, and I haven't watched a 3D movie for a long time.

It's a good movie, not too childish for an animated movie. It's adventure, it's comedy, it's romance. The love story of Carl and his (late) wife Ellie brought tears to my eyes. It may only be a sub-plot, but it's the part that touched me the most.

And now the day has come near the end. I might not went to London and see all the monuments and shops it host, I stayed in Bracknell instead and see Paradise Falls. And the day turned out to be just as nice as I could have hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home