Monday, November 29, 2004

AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

AAARRGGGGHHH!!! That's it. I give up. I could not, just can not, do any work tonight. I've been sitting in my computer for hours now, trying to conjure up something resembling work, and it just won't work. Instead I spend those time blogging, surfing the web, peeking on the TV, nibble this stupid beef jerky... anything but work. That's it. I decide that I will quit trying tonight. I know I should've finished some work this weekend but I just don't have the heart to do it. It's holiday for God sake and I deserve a much needed time off too. I will not waste my time feeling guilty anymore about my non-accomplishment this weekend. I will just going to enjoy whatever time left. If I have to bust my butt next week to catch up, than so be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home