Monday, November 29, 2004

Red Rocks

I had a wonderful non-productive four days. Thanks to the Thanksgiving holiday, I didn't have to show my face to the office which I take it as revenge for the Ied holiday that I had to skip this year.

I slept too much, I ate like a pig, I wasted too much money on shopping for things that I don't really need, I watched too much crap on TV, and I manage to go for a tour round the city and the mountain.

The highlight of the tour for me is definitely the Red Rocks Park, an open-air Amphitheatre where two monoliths (Ship Rock and Creation Rock) provide acoustic perfection. It seems that most of my favourite musician had perform there. You name it, Dave Matthews Band (they even have a CD from their concert there), Santana, Sting, REM, Blues Traveller, Bryan Adams, and many others Who's Who in music industry. Even The Beatles performed there on 1964.

Posted by Hello

Title : Red Rocks Park & Amphiteatre
Photograper : Sanity INC
Location : Rocky Mountain, CO - Nov 2004


I know that I should've read these piling literature, I should've done someting with my presentation, I should've finish those much needed file. But of course I've done none of it. I don't know when I will ever become a productive and effective human being. Sigh... that will become my next year resolution (again).

But hey, least now I have more memories about my staying in this place outside of my hotel room and office cubicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home