Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another Trip

My France visa is finally done (pheuh...).

Racing with time, I was afraid I won't make it. I only got the notification to go to Paris one day before I'm leaving for my vacation. And if I wait till my vacation end before I apply the visa, considering it'll take 3 weeks to process, there's no way I'll get it in time.

So there I was, sending back my passport as soon as I arrived to my destination, being 'illegal' almost my whole vacation period, travel domestic flight in Australia without any acceptable form of identification (a miserable excuse of smiling and point to my KTP: "hope you can read Indonesian, Sir. Please don't throw me away from your plane!"), and get my passport the day before I have to travel back to Jakarta (part of me kind of wish that the passport won't come back in time so I have valid excuse to extend my vacation - but somehow I have the feeling that my boss won't appreciate it much).

All the risk of being stranded in foreign country without passport, just so I can go to this workshop for two days. Think I'll spend more time travelling than actually being in Paris. Was seriously considering of staying there for an extra day, but somehow didn't really feel like going around in one of the most romantic city alone. Man... I'm definitely getting more boring each day. The old me will jump around in excitement for that.

But I really do exciting about this workshop. THAT, and not Paris, is why I choosed all that troubles. Does that qualify me as pathetic corporate bitch? :) But on my defense, It's not everyday someone get the opportunity to be involve in setting the 'vision' in his/her workplace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home