Tuesday, February 14, 2006

From Him

Below is taken from his email. I know it won't win any writing award anywhere, but it surely win my heart. Bear in mind, this is coming from a guy who be the first to claim that he's not romantic, no-sugar-coating-straight-forward kind of guy, and think that Homer Simpson is the ideal role model.

You know there was something I wanted to tell you, something very simple. I was going to wait for the 17th but today as good a day as any :)

Its not entirely original but:

You could write your name in the sand and the waves could wash it away.
You could write your name in the sky with a plane, but the wind could blow it away.
You chose 4 years ago to write your name in my heart, where it shall stay forever.

I love you darling.

This kind of thing is what give me the strength to carry on through the rough patches ahead of us. Btw, 17th February is the day that we first met. But that's a whole other story to tell.

2 Comments:

At 17/2/06 03:28, Blogger L. Pralangga said...

May the more of those who left their thoughs here in this comment adds up to the blessings on your current on-going with him. :)

It doest have to wait till the 17th for you to reply back in sayingthat you;d share the same or perhaps more affection towards the relationship.

I wish you luck!

kind regards from West Africa, though :)

 
At 18/2/06 13:15, Blogger Sanity INC. said...

Amen for that :) Thanks for coming. I read your blog for time to time also. Have fun in Africa. That's the only continent I never visit so far. Maybe one day I got the chance and meet you there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home